Nissan 30,000-Mile Services in Tustin, CA
At Nissan of Tustin, we always provide the same recommendation to all Nissan owners when it comes to scheduled maintenance – adherence to Scheduled Maintenance published by Nissan in the owner’s manual is the best way to get the most out of your vehicle. Helping our customers get the most out of their vehicle is our duty, and we take our duty seriously at our Nissan Service Department. We provide scheduled maintenance service at the highest quality and value so that our customers realize an improved driving experience, reliable engine performance, remarkable durability, fuel efficiency, and maximum safety. When you want to realize these results, we invite you to adhere to your model’s 30,000-mile maintenance interval and schedule service at our Nissan Service Department. We are conveniently located in Tustin, CA near Irvine and Santa Ana, CA.
Overview of Nissan 30,000-Mile Maintenance Services
When it comes to Scheduled 30,000-Mile Maintenance Service, it is thorough, comprehensive, and guided by a certified Nissan checklist. Reviewing the checklist, it includes several essential components known to wear out around the 30,000-mile odometer reading. By changing them proactively as Scheduled Maintenance, you can do everything in your power to realize the benefits of adherence to Nissan’s recommendations to keep your model at its best. Here is an overview of the Nissan 30,000-Mile Maintenance:
- Engine Oil And Filter Change – a certified technician replaces the engine oil & oil filter with genuine Nissan OEM Parts, including conventional, synthetic, or diesel oil as recommended for your model.
- Multi-Point Inspection – a certified technician uses a checklist published by Nissan for your model to inspect every primary system and component to ensure everything is in excellent condition.
- Replace Engine Air Filter – removal of the old engine air filter and replacement with a genuine Nissan engine air filter.
- Replace Cabin Air Filter – removal of the dirty cabin air filter and installing a new genuine Nissan cabin air filter.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning – we use a special instrument and cleaning solvent to remove filth accumulation from fuel injectors.
- Brake Inspection – a certified Nissan technician inspects the brake system and makes referrals as needed for maintenance or repairs that restore factory specifications.
- Transfer Case Service – inspection of the transfer case with maintenance or repair as needed with an emphasis on transfer case integrity and internal oil condition.
- Rear Differential Service – inspection of the differential’s physical condition with an emphasis on internal oil inspection and exchange as needed.
- Model-specific maintenance – we take care of any model-specific maintenance exclusive to your vehicle.
Why Choose Nissan of Tustin?
Nissan of Tustin offers a great facility and offers a great waiting area as well. They have a great team and a great range of services that can help get your car back on the road faster.Schedule Service
Our Service Center Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxurious Waiting Lounge
- Vending Machine
- Certified Nissan Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Nissan Parts
- Complimentary Shuttle Van*
- Complimentary Loaner Vehicles*
- Hot Tea