Our Nissan Alignment Services near Santa Ana
Nissan of Tustin Has the best alignment services available in Tustin, CA. Keeping your wheels aligned can save you money and make sure your vehicle stays reliable. Contrary to popular belief, wheel alignment has less to do with your tires and more to do with your vehicle’s suspension. Our dealership near Irving and Santa Ana, CA are dedicated to making sure your vehicle has a true and reliable alignment. Get in touch with us today if you have any questions about your vehicle’s alignment.
What is an Alignment?
When it comes to vehicles, alignment refers to the angle of the tires. A vehicle with a true alignment has tires that are aligned within the manufacturer's specifications. Properly aligned wheels not only drive straight but have reduced tire wear and better fuel efficiency.
When to Get Your Wheels Aligned
You should make getting your alignment checked part of your annual maintenance routine. That's the best way to stay on top of any potential alignment issues. However, there are a few well-known signs that it's time to come in and get your alignment checked.
- Vehicle not Driving Straight - If you notice that your vehicle has been pulling to the left or the right while driving, this is a sure sign that there is something off with your alignment.
- Worse Fuel Economy - Alignment and fuel economy are directly linked together. The worse your alignment is, the more work your engine has to do to keep your car up to speed. This means increased fuel costs.
- Increased Tire Wear - Poor alignment increases the uneven wear on the treads of your tires. This will cause certain areas of your tread to completely wear out much faster than others. This means more frequent tire changes and an increased cost in your regular repairs.
- Noises - Wheels that are severely out of alignment can lead to rattling throughout the body of the car and rumbling noises while driving.
Contact Nissan of Tustin Today!
Drivers in the greater Irvine and Santa Ana, CA area need a dealership that they can trust. If it's time to come get your wheels aligned, come visit us at our state-of-the-art service center. Whether you need a two-wheel or four-wheel alignment, give us a call and schedule an appointment online with Nissan of Tustin today.Schedule Service
Our Service Center Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxurious Waiting Lounge
- Vending Machine
- Certified Nissan Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Nissan Parts
- Complimentary Shuttle Van*
- Complimentary Loaner Vehicles*
- Hot Tea