DETAILED CONTEST RULES LUCKY GUESS ENVELOPES:
1. How to Enter the Contest:
- The Nissan of Tustin "One on One" contest will begin on March 3, 2020 and end on March 29, 2020. The final drawing will be held on March 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm, must be present to win.
- To participate in the contest, visit Nissan of Tustin to register a guess for the number of basketballs in the interior of the 2020 Nissan Sentra located on the showroom floor. Register your guess for a chance to win at www.NissanofTustin.com/Contest. Registration entry form must include complete contact information including name, telephone and email along with guess for the number of balls. To register for a chance to participate, specify (register to win, fill out entry card, website, etc). How the qualifiers will be chosen break out individually.
- Limit one (1) entry per person. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Nissan of Tustin.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to all 21 years of age or older and who reside in California. Employees, officers, and directors of Nissan of Tustin and Odds On Promotions, their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, any and all other companies associated with this contest, and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are not eligible. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted participate in final lucky drawing.
- Grand Prize: 2020 Nissan Sentra S model. USD: $24,500 MSRP. A maximum of one (1) grand prize will be awarded. If the one (1) available Grand Prize is won in accordance with these Rules, the contest will officially end at the time the Grand Prize is won.
- Grand prize is provided courtesy of Odds On Promotions.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at Nissan of Tustin 30 Auto Center Drive, Tustin, CA 92782.. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Grand Prize winner will receive 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the grand prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
4. Selection and Notification of Winners:
- Decisions of Nissan of Tustin management with respect to the contest are final.
- Finalists must be present to win.
- A total of one (1) finalist will be randomly selected from all accurate eligible entries received to participate in the contest. A selected finalist that cannot be reached or contacted to confirm their selection, does not meet the eligibility requirements, or does not wish to participate in the Grand Prize contest will be disqualified. An alternate finalist will be randomly selected.
- In order for a Grand Prize to be awarded, the contestant must successfully select the 1 winning contest envelope from a randomly commingled group of _100_ contest envelopes provided by Odds On Promotions.
- A maximum of 1 contest envelopes may be opened.
- The envelope pick must occur in the presence of the contest Administrator.
- The odds of being selected as an official contestant(s) are dependent upon the number of entries received. The odds of winning the contest once selected as an official contestant are: 1: 100.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- A maximum (1) grand prize(s) will be awarded. Grand prize winner must accept delivery of prize from sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of winner including but not limited to all federal state and local taxes. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- Grand prize winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release), and present a valid driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s). Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold Odds On Promotions, Nissan of Tustin, its licensee, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- Nissan of Tustin reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be published at www.NissanofTustin.com/contest, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Nissan of Tustin management.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase chances of winning. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Nissan of Tustin.
- Nissan of Tustin is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main address of Nissan of Tustin - 30 Auto Center Drive, Tustin, CA 92782 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Nissan of Tustin30 Auto Center Drive, Tustin, CA .