WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
To all Nissan of Tustin Family and Friends
During this time of uncertainty, we find ourselves dealing with the unfamiliar and preparing for the uncertain. Part of that preparation includes the necessity of making sure you have reliable transportation. In that regard, Nissan of Tustin would like you to know that we are ready to serve you, right where you need us most. Whether you visit us on our full service website or choose to pay us a visit at our beautiful showroom and service facility, it is important for you to know what we are doing to ensure your peace of mind:
- Cleaning and Sanitation of our Showrooms and Waiting Areas - We have ramped up the cleaning services at our dealership including rigorous cleaning and sanitation of primary customer areas such as our showroom and customer waiting areas.
- Enhanced Vehicle Protections – Protective coverings are applied to steering wheels, seat covers and floor mats. Door handles, steering wheels, center consoles, gear selectors, door armrests, window and lock controls, seatbelts, and key fobs are sanitized before delivery.
- Enhanced Social Distancing and Protections – We have increased the space between seating areas of our common customer waiting areas and provided protective shields at Service Advisor and Cashier stations. Face masks and gloves are provided to employees and customers.
- Online Shopping – Available for both sales and service needs. We offer full function digital resources including model line research, inventory with actual photos and specific descriptions, instant trade appraisals, finance and lease payment options and online auto loan approval.
- Vehicle Delivery - We deliver at no extra charge. For both new and used vehicle purchases and most service needs.
We continue to monitor the guidelines and recommendations provided by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control for the best methods to help prevent the spread of the and are committed to making additional adjustments if necessary. Please know that we are making every effort to promote a safe and secure experience for everyone.
Stay safe and stay healthy!
- Your Friends at Nissan of Tustin